Cook some delicious omelette topped with baguio beans and Baby StarTM crispy noodles snack for a healthy day ahead. Here’s a simple and healthy recipe by @daddyje.14 to give you lots of energy for the day. It’s easy to prepare and kids and adults will surely love eating it!
This recipe is good for one serving. So double or multiply your portion when serving for two or more.
- Baby StarTM Crispy Noodle Snack
- 1/4 small white onion (sliced)
- 3-4 pcs baguio beans (sliced)
- 2 small eggs (beaten)
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make:
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and saute onions and baguio beans until almost cooked.
- Add the veggies into a small bowl with the eggs, sprinkle salt & pepper and mix well together.
- Using the same pan, heat remaining oil over low heat and pour eggs and veggies mixture.
- Tilt the pan around to distribute the mixture evenly, flipping over until fully cooked.
- Carefully slide into a plate, top with Baby StarTM noodles for added crunch and texture.
And that’s it! Be sure to try it soon and let us know what you think! 🌟
Credits to: Mr. Jeremy Luna or Daddy Je