Here is a simple DIY Pizza project that you can do with your kids to develop their fine motor skills. Level up your plain sandwiches by making it into a pizza toast using simple ingredients. Simply use a plain white bread and add tomato sauce, Baby StarTM crispy noodle snacks, cheese, and ham. You kids will surely love the extra crunch and flavor and you will surely enjoy bonding with them!
This recipe is good for one serving. So double or multiply your portion when serving for two or more.
- Baby StarTM Crispy Noodle Snack
- 1 pc. sandwich brad slice
- 2 tbsp. pizza/ tomato sauce
- Quick melt cheese (grated)
- Ham, green peppers, etc. (any topping you like)
How to Make:
- Spread pizza or tomato sauce on the bread.
- Add desired amount of cheese over the sauce.
- Sprinkle Baby StarTM noodles on top.
- Add you favorite toppings such as ham, green pepper, etc.
- Heat in oven toaster for 4 mins or when cheese melts and reaches preferred doneness.
And that’s it! Be sure to try it soon and let us know what you think! 🌟
Original Recipe can be found at: https://www.oyatsu.co.jp/enjoy/recipe/4/